For the convenience of Conference participants, a sufficient number of rooms have been reserved at the Makedonia Palace Hotel and in several other hotels of the wider region. For hotel reservation, order of priority will be followed. All interested participants are advised to make early room bookings.
|HOTEL||CATEGORY||SINGLE ROOM in €||DOUBLE ROOM in €|
The above mentioned prices include:
• daily buffet breakfast
• all taxes and VAT
MODES OF PAYMENT
Α. BANK TRANSFER
Bank: EFG Eurobank Ergasias
Bank Account No: 0026 0024 17 0200 579 281
SWIFT CODE: EFGBGRAA
Holder: ELENI MAKROKANI
When depositing the fee, do not forget to mention:
• Participant's full name
• Reason for payment (tendon transfer)
All bank charges are borne by the depositor.
A copy of the deposit receipt should be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by fax (+30 2310 226250) within 5 working days from registration day. After this period, your registration will not be accepted.
Β. CREDIT CARD (MASTERCARD, VISA or AMERICAN EXPRESS)
Direct on-line registration and payment is recommended.
PROCEDURE AND TERMS OF RESERVATION
• Confirmation of booking requires a deposit equal to the cost of one (1) night per room and submission of the relevant proof of payment to the PCO within five days at the latest from the dispatch of the Accommodation Booking Form (email: email@example.com, fax : +30 2310 226250).
• The rest of payment must be made by 01/01/2015 at the latest, and the proof of payment must be sent up to that same date. Otherwise, room booking will be cancelled.
• Within three (3) working days from the dispatch of the relevant proof of payment, you will receive confirmation of your booking by e-mail (voucher).
• For booking confirmation, priority order will be followed.
CANCELLATIONS – ACCOMMODATION CHANGES
For written cancellations sent to the PCO:
• Until 15/11/2015: Cancellations will be accepted free of charge.
• From 16/11/2014 to 30/11/2014: One (1) night per cancelled room will be charged.
• After 01/12/2014 there will be full charge of the total night cost per cancelled room.
In case of cancellation, the refund of the amount will be settled after the end of the Conference.
• Official check-in time: 14.00 / Official check-out time: 12.00
• In case of non-arrival at the intended check-in date and if no relevant notice of late arrival has been given by the participant to the PCO, the hotel reserves the right to release the room after 24 hours without warning. The amounts paid are not refundable.
In case of late arrival or early departure, the amount paid for booking is not refundable.
For room reservation: